Axglo Trilite Trolley Brake Cable
- Sold Individually
For simple instructions ring us on 0161 767 9666 or follow the below:
- Start by taking off break pin unit down by the wheel.
- Underneath the break pin unit you will see a small alan key screw – unscrew so as to loosen cable.
- Now go upto the break lever and remove so as to take out old barrel attachment simply bt pushing out.
- Replace new cable by feeding through hole and going back along slot not thru the other hole, insert small barrel and replace break lever. Feed cable thru black casing
- IMPORTANT – PUT BREAK LEVER INTO LOCK POSITION i.e Push Down
- Insert cable into break pin unit and tighten small alan key screw.
- IMPORTANT – PUT BREAK INTO OFF POSITION i.e Up
- Replace break pin unit onto wheel.
There are no reviews yet.